Heart Failure Monitoring
Mobilis Health provides monitoring services focused on assisting physicians and health systems with various types of disease state management. Utilizing its foundation of mobile cardiac monitoring, Mobilis has developed a Heart Failure monitoring program concentrating on the reduction of readmission of heart failure patients. The Heart Failure patient care protocol is fully customizable. A protocol can be developed that meets the objectives of the health system overall or on an individual patient basis. Physician to patient video conferencing is available to assist with patient compliance and reduce the need for face-to-face patient visits.
Heart Failure Monitoring Overview
- Heart Failure (HF) mobile monitoring kit provided. Includes:
- TeleSense 3-in-1 monitor
- PCO2 finger probe
- Blood pressure cuff
- Digital Scale
- Touch pad PC with video conferencing Capabilities
- All devices are FDA Class II approved with Bluetooth. Encrypted data communication can occur via analog phone line, direct connection to the internet, WiFi or cellular network.
- Patient care monitoring protocol established in conjunction with the discharging physician or health system.
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week patient monitoring provided by Mobilis Certified Cardiac Technicians.
- Bi-directional data interface provided by Mobilis, to deliver effective and consistent communication. Mobilis possesses the ability to interface with most major EMR systems including Epic, Cerner, eClinicalWorks, Allscripts, and McKesson.
- Real-time data updates provided via the bi-directional EMR interface.
- Patient registration and order entry managed via the bi-directional interface.
- HF kit patient education and activation can be accomplished in conjunction with hospital staff, home health agency or Community Paramedicine program.
- Custom reporting provided per the patient care monitoring protocol.
- 24-hour client/patient service access via 1-855-268-1106 or video conferencing with Mobilis Cardiac Technicians.