Mobile Cardiac Monitoring Solutions
Mobilis Health provides mobile cardiac monitoring services for patients experiencing abnormal heart rhythms. Our 3-in-1 monitor, TeleSense, possesses the capability to perform Holter, event, and telemetry monitoring, which provides convenience for the patient as well as the physician's office. Mobilis can establish an in-office inventory or mail monitors directly to the patient's home. Our patients are monitored 24 hours per day, seven days per week by our certified technicians. Mobilis is committed to providing the highest quality mobile monitoring services.
Mobile Monitoring Overview
- Provide Holter, event and telemetry monitoring from a single device.
- Encrypted data transfer via cell network or internet.
- Secure physician access to live ECG data.
- True Atrial Fibrillation burden, based on beat-by-beat analysis.
- ST analytics and ventricular morphology.
- Analytics and end-of-study reporting provided
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week patient monitoring provided by Mobilis Certified Cardiac Technicians.
- Bi-Directional data interface provided by Mobilis, to deliver effective and consistent communication. Mobilis possesses the ability to interface with most major EMR systems including Epic, Cerner, eClinicalWorks, Allscripts, and McKesson.
- Patient registration and order entry managed via the bi-directional interface.
- In-office monitor inventory and/or patient home delivery provided.
- Mobilis is credentialed with most major public and private payors.
- Global or captivated billing arrangement also available.
- 24-hour client/patient service access via 1-855-268-1106.
- Client Service Representative provided as first point of contact for patients, physicians, and staff.
- Advanced monitoring capabilities also available.